Saturday, May 12, 2012

5-12 Predictions Part 1

Well it was a rough day yesterday but today is a new day.  We are going to have to break it up today so we are only doing the early games right now.  We will be back in the afternoon in the late games.


Away
Home
Time (ET)
Away Probable
Home Probable


Angles (Wilson) vs Rangers (Harrison)

C.J Wilson started yesterday and only pitched 1 inning before a 2 hour rain delay shut down his day.  Wilson is coming back today since he only threw 22 pitches yesterday.  Wilson is going to try against his former team again.  I like Wilson and the Angels for the same reasons as yesterday.  


Pick: Angels


Cubs (Volstad) vs Brewers (Marcum)


Chris Volstad is still winless and is going against Shaun Marcum and the Brewers.  Marcum is a better pitcher than his record indicates and he will keep the Cubs hitters off balance with that killer change-up of his.  I think that Marcum and the Brewers will keep Volstad winless and beat the Cubs today.  In fact this is my lock of the day.


Pick: Brewers.  This is my lock of the day.


Mets (Dickey) vs Marlins (Nolasco)


With these 2 teams involved whatever team i pick everyone should go to Vegas and put money on the other team.  For whatever reason I am horrendous at predicting games involving these 2 teams.  Since I have to make a prediction I am going with the Marlins because Ricky Nolasco is pitching like an all-star and with R.A Dickey if that knuckleball isn't doing what he wants it could be a long day.


Pick: Marlins


Mariners (Noesi) vs Yankees (Hughes)


I am in a dilemma in this one.  On one hand you have the Mariners offense, which is putrid.  On the other hand you have Phil Hughes, who is also putrid.  In the case of which is worse I am going to say Hughes is worse than the Mariners offense.  For that reason alone I am picking the Mariners to beat the Yankees today and even up the series.


We will be back later today for the night games!

No comments:

Post a Comment