Sunday, May 13, 2012

5-13 Predictions

Okay so here is the deal.  I am in a crunch for time today so what I have decided to do for this day only is just give the predictions and not give reasons why.  I just don't have time.  Now if I go 15-0 it might be something I will consider down the road.  As far as the recaps from yesterday go I will write those in a 2 parter with tonight's recaps.  Oh and happy mothers day to all you moms out there!


Away
Home
Time (ET)
Away Probable
Home Probable


Mariners (Millwood) vs Yankees (Pettite)

Pick; Yankees


Mets (Niese) vs Marlins (Zambrano)

Pick: Marlins


Nationals (Jackson) vs Reds (Arroyo)

Pick: Nationals


Indians (Masterson) vs Red Sox (Bard)

Pick: Red Sox


Astros (Rodriguez) vs Pirates (Burnett)

Pick: Astros


Padres (Suppan) vs Phillies (Hamels)

Pick: Phillies


Rays (Shields) vs Orioles (Arrieta)

Pick: Rays.  This is  my lock of the day.


Cubs (Samardzija) vs Brewers (Estrada)

Pick: Cubs


Royals (Duffy) vs White Sox (Humber)

Pick: Royals


Blue Jays (Romero) vs Twins (Diamond)

Pick: Blue Jays


Braves (Hanson) vs Cardinals (Lynn)

Pick: Cardinals


Tigers (Verlander) vs Athletics (Parker)

Pick: Tigers


Rockies (White) vs Dodgers (Lilly)

Pick: Dodgers


Giants (Zito) vs Diamondbacks (Saunders)

Pick: Giants


Angels (Weaver) vs Rangers (Feliz)

Pick: Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment