Thursday, May 31, 2012

5-31 Predictions

Only 3 games today! Feels like an off day for me.  I will have the recaps up for the last 3 days as well as a paragraph about how May treated me.


Away
Home
Time (ET)
Away Probable
Home Probable


Tigers (Scherzer) vs Red Sox (Beckett)

Both of these pitchers have struggled against the teams they are pitching against earlier in the year, but Scherzer has since turned it around while I do not trust Josh Beckett.  The Red Sox have gotten to 2 games over .500 for the first time this season but it goes back down to 1 game after they lose to Scherzer and the Tigers today.  Detroit needs to get its offense going or it is going to be a long summer in the motor city.

Pick Tigers


Astros (Norris) vs Rockies (Guthrie)

I can't believe this is happening but I am going to go with the Houston Astros for my lock of the day.  That is what happens when only 3 games are played on 1 day and 1 of them is being started by Jeremy Guthrie.

Pick: Astros. This is my lock of the day.


Brewers (Greinke) vs Dodgers (Billingsley)

Matt Kemp tweaked his groin again and so the Dodgers will be without his services for awhile. Now the Milwaukee Brewers and Zach Greinke come to town  With the exception of 2 starts Greinke has been off the charts good and I expect the latter and not the former today as Greinke will come out firing and with no Kemp in the lineup the Dodgers will not have enough offense.

Pick: Brewers

No comments:

Post a Comment